2024 Elite NRL Official Thread

Haha once coming up to the flyer revealing you instead fooled us all by showing a picture of a cruise ship instead (2019 it was I recall)

Ah yes the SS Darius Boyd........believe it recently sank somewhere between here and the TLA/TGI print facility in China.

I will say this years Masters Player has/had a boat........was docked in Melbourne originally I believe.......think he sold it before he moved to Sydney.

Seinfeld What GIF by reactionseditor

Coming soon......

1719827221512.png
How’d you get that early?

Ah yes the SS Darius Boyd........believe it recently sank somewhere between here and the TLA/TGI print facility in China.

I will say this years Masters Player has/had a boat........was docked in Melbourne originally I believe.......think he sold it before he moved to Sydney.
Lmfao 😁 😁 😁 😁

I said this a few weeks or more now but I’m 99.9% sure Reece Walsh will be the Broncos League Sensation. Just something I heard him saying to a fan about exclusive cards coming.

I said this a few weeks or more now but I’m 99.9% sure Reece Walsh will be the Broncos League Sensation. Just something I heard him saying to a fan about exclusive cards coming.

If he is the LS it will be a huge card!

Here is a riddle which player will have a league sensations card, which will be his 3rd LS card but will be the same team as his first ever LS card?

If he is the LS it will be a huge card!

Here is a riddle which player will have a league sensations card, which will be his 3rd LS card but will be the same team as his first ever LS card?
Shaun Johnson. Pretty sure someone during magic round either heard or seen him signing at the hotel. I read someone say him and Hudson Young as LS for Wahs & Raiders

When’s the checklist due? I know it’s like asking “when’s elite due” before Traders has come out but with flyer coming and then presales not long after that that should hopefully mean checklist is asap too?

Will the masters series be signed in both club's colours or just one? If so, which one?
So far in that series it’s been the players last club only but mentions previous club/s on that card so if it’s GI it will more than likely be Souths but never know they could do a half/half coloured card for players who played at two clubs only but highly unlikely especially given they didn’t for Freddy. I’d say they’ll keep it consistent like Legends series which imo is best way to do it

Well you know how you send your nudes to TLA to get the choice cases?

@Matt26 attends the office in person. Apparently it’s called real life art…
Every time I’ve tried that I’ve been arrested. Maybe the key is to travel there fully clothed and then take it off instead of my way of catching the bus naked 😬

Back
Top Bottom