2015 Topps Valor + 2015 Panini Prizm Collegiate Draft Picks

Lazlow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666
BPesKYa.jpg

Shame about the David Johnson being damaged, its a cool looking card. But it goes for about $5 on ebay, so I wont even bother.

SaIi3Qf.jpg

CrAY5q6.jpg

Nice looking cards, but yeah, unless they're big names or Buckeyes I'm kinda lost. Speaking of... didn't pull a single Buckeye, not even a base card.

Both sets reminded why I started falling out of love with busting boxes. I'm okay with boxes never being a profitable venture, but that box of Valor would be lucky to bring back 50% of the marked down price I paid.

That and a lot of these players have terrible, lazy autos.

Shame about the David Johnson being damaged, its a cool looking card. But it goes for about $5 on ebay, so I wont even bother.

Nice looking cards, but yeah, unless they're big names or Buckeyes I'm kinda lost. Speaking of... didn't pull a single Buckeye, not even a base card.

Both sets reminded why I started falling out of love with busting boxes. I'm okay with boxes never being a profitable venture, but that box of Valor would be lucky to bring back 50% of the marked down price I paid.

That and a lot of these players have terrible, lazy autos.

That johnson is a pretty good card still... at least you can bust boxes... i havnt been able to buy any... :(

Back
Top Bottom