2010 and 2011 Select Champions - Boxes and Packs and Mid 2000's Limited Edition Premiership Select Sets

znfootytraders

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
25   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have found a heap 2010 and 2011 NRL Select Champions boxes and packs I need to sell.

Some of the boxes are sealed some are open, nothing was removed from them, they were merely opened in preparation to open them up and sort then keep what I wanted and sell the rest. But alas life happened in a hard way and that hobby ended.

I've been trying to get rid of my collection for years now but crap kept finding a way of happening. Anyway enough of my tripe, I just want to sell it all.

Sealed boxes $100 + postage
Open Boxes $90 + postage
Packets $2 + postage
Base sets available just ask so I can check what and how many I've got.

I've also got loose cards from the packs I opened including inserts, again just ask for what youre after and I can look for them.

I also found the following Limited Edition Premiership Sets $40
2005 Tigers
2006 Broncos
2007 Storm
2008 Manly
2010 Dragons

Depending on the number of items you want, I'm happy to work out some type a small discount.

Also I'm on the north side of Brisbane so if you want to save on postage happy to meet up.

Finally I've also got my collection I need to sell but not sure if I sell it as a whole or individually, if you're keen check put my historic sales posts or just ask.

Thanks for checking my thread out.

Last edited: