#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

Don't do jerseys - only moderately interested in the 001. Bit when I saw it, I was a bit hesitant at the thought of separating it....

Haven't Looked.
- Thing is, It wasn't removed from the ESP package it was sent in. THEN was Wrapped in Bubble Wrap, And shipped in a TV Box (Packed tight Inside the Foam moulding) - Safe as houses....

Couldn't believe it when I got it out...

Yes it has been....

Who ever sold it to you didn't inform you of the misplaced card

The pic below makes sense now, if I was showing off the #001 I would take a picture of the whole thing, not just the redemption card, unless I was hiding something

Congrats on the pickup none the less, I hope ESP look after you for a replacement

It has been what?

That or this is a ESP supplied photo, but I didn't get that impression at the time.

Point is Robbie may have been shafted by whoever owned it previously, taking advantage of the fact he was buying it sight unseen.

Obviously, It had been removed to take a picture. (That's how I found it)
The guy that sold it owns a Framing business - And is obviously more qualified in these things than ESP are. He made mention of he couldn't believe the wrapping (Or lack of) when it arrived.
I saw it when I picked it up, It was re-taped in the original package, I don't believe the Card was displaced then (Hard to believe I wouldn't have seen it) We put it back, Taped it up and packaged it for the trip home.
As I said - Safe as houses....

- My next concern is, Where did you get "your" Picture from?
Who was "Showing off" the number 1 card? The guy I bought it off, Didn't have this picture on his site...

The only problem is they've used shitty cases (Don't screw both ends) and one end can pop open for a number of reasons. Not the first time I've seen it, Won't be the last.

That or this is a ESP supplied photo, but I didn't get that impression at the time.

Point is Robbie may have been shafted by whoever owned it previously, taking advantage of the fact he was buying it sight unseen.

Where did I say I bought it sight unseen?
I picked it up.... Looked at it and talked about it, Around it and other stuff for quite sometime.
It was taken from original packaging to show me and replaced when the deal was done...

Ahh ok sorry just the way it was worded (or how I read it!).

The way these screw cases are glued in are horrendous too. For those that dont know, they are glued around the wrong way in that the screw is not accessible from the front of the frame. At least mine wasnt anyway.

And where'd you get the snap?

Myknights sent it via PM 16 June bragging he just brought it!

We were in the process of doing a deal (not for Fulton) and he knew I had Mannering #001.

Congrats on obtaining the Fulton#1
My Frame arrived Damaged were a courier stood on it and Tape was also peeling of the back and ESP had a local framer re-frame it in a quality Frame.
I was present when he done the job as i was a bit paranoid that frame was tampered with.
Framer told me original frame was cheap Chinese crap and frame was to fin to put a jersey in the first place so im not surprised card holder became displaced.

We're they easy enough to get along with on it mate?
Did you notice how hard it would be to get at the cards - I just wanna get my head around it a bit before I contemplate puling the back off it and getting into it.

I have just become aware of this imbecile as he was schill bidding on some items myself and another ozcardtrader were bidding for

I guess the remaining 5 will at this point just be lost treasures of the NRL trading card world.

1000's of packets from 2014 Elite which were "returned" from the Newsagencies (as they are entitled to do) never made it back to ESP. It's stock that just vanishes. It's the reason ESP is restricting volume into the Newsagencies this year.

1000's of packets from 2014 Elite which were "returned" from the Newsagencies (as they are entitled to do) never made it back to ESP. It's stock that just vanishes. It's the reason ESP is restricting volume into the Newsagencies this year.
They don't just vanish.
The majority of them ( nearly all ), go back and are reboxed and go straight backout.
Think about it, they are not there to loose money, look at all the f--en parallels they are producing.
Come on fellas, do not believe a word they say.
They are a company in business, to make money.

Lost money on a large volume of returned stock that was never actually returned. Because they are a business trying to make money they have changed to way it will work this year. Newsagents are strickly one box in, one box out.

Last edited: