wanted: Cricket cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a heap of old school cricket cards at home from the 80's, don't know if your after the. There are players such as Alan Border, Viv Richards, Richie Richardson and heaps more. let me know if you need any.

i am wanting to trade for cricket cards, would prefer sets, also after inserts and autographs (pack only).
lmk what you have and what you are after.

I have a set of the Icon signatures from 2003/04. these are the ones from the packs.

The signature set included:
Ricky Ponting (200 cards made)
Matthew Hayden ( 300 cards made)
Brett Lee (300 cards made)
Glen McGrath (300 cards made)
Jason Gillespie (300 cards made)
Andy Bichel (300 cards made)
Andrew Symonds (300 cards made)
Michael Clarke (1000 cards made)
Nathan Bracken(1000 cards made)

PM me for prices. cheers

thanks for the replies
Scott - let me know what you have, i don't have anything just trying to get some for my son
Gomoto - not looking to buy - would you trade, if so let me know who you are after and i'll see what i have (some high end cards i have - bill walton skybox le legends of the draft 1 of 1, iverson patch #d/10, bogut patch #d/10, shareef patch #d/5 jsy/auto #d/25, press pass dean smith auto, shaq classic and focus fresh ink)

84 cards in the set examples below: Not sure what I want for them - depends on what you have.... was the first ever set of cards I had - actually collected it twice cos i lost one set LOL MOst cards are in great nick some are a lil less perfect.....

scan.jpg

really only have a list of what I have mate.... cos I only have a few hundred of each and there are thousands of each available LOL

I'll send you a PM with them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom