State of Origin Gm2

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Queenslanders up 14-0 at half time! We are killing them, Justin Hodges is having a blinder scoring a inception try and gaining heaps of yards for the maroons. Been impressed with Mogg and Hunt who are really taking their selection with both hands. Hope the maroons can keep it up for the 2nd half their tackling and hits have been awesome. How bout Carl Webb pysch up after his try, it was great to see!
great atmosphere, go the maroons \\:D/

14 mins left with a 30 nil lead. But I hate to say it, it seems like its all rig'd so their is so much more interest. I don't believe that a series over history could be soo close.
I.e game 1 nsw smashed qld
game 2 the other way around

I.e game 1 nsw smashed qld
game 2 the other way around

Dream I wouldn't say NSW smashed QLD in game 1. It was 1 point ;)
However QLD blitzed the blues tonight.

Overall though, tonight is one of the worst origin games I've seen in 15 yrs from a rugby league perspective.

So much dropped ball, very sloppy plays from both sides, and the scrums (is there a point to having them?)

Damn frustrating to watch :smt013

Makes me wonder if there's match fixing so it gets to this all important decider, so the money/hype/ratings still tick over for the NRL.

Anyway off to the MCG for game 3.

i can't believe you are all talking about match fixing :eek:
the maroons came out on their home ground and totaly outplayed NSW in every aspect of the game, starting with their forward pack!! they dominated the blues just as the blues dominated the maroons for much of game 1. the only difference is QLD kept it up for the full 80 minutes and showed no mercy!!
with all the criticism they copped over the last 3 weeks they had a point to prove and i think they proved it!!

and to the wanker that thought it would be funny to paint "King Wally's" statue outside the stadium.......who's laughing now :lol: :lol:

GO THE MAROONS....BRING ON GAME 3!!!

I was there and it was fukin fantastic!!! QLD killed them in all aspects of the game, and it showed on the score board.

I saw the Hodges comment above, and it was great in real life. 52500 people standing up and yelling at once....the atmosphere was great!!

Yea it was legit. NSW sucked. Badly. I'm actually glad QLD got this one after copping all the criticism they did. I think they're favourites now to take the series. I don't understand why game 3 is in Melbourne. Maybe State of Origin can include a VIC team in a few years? Kind of a tri-state dealio..
The Blues will win game 3. Did they scrub up King Wally yet?

Funkadelic said:
The Blues will win game 3. Did they scrub up King Wally yet?
QLD will win the series and i didnt get a chance to have a look at wally....so i am not sure!!???!?!?

i watched the 9 news last night befour the game and the paint was cleaned off. It came off really easy apparently. The dickhead was caught on the security camera painting wally and then taking a picture of him with wally in blue. Not a good way to treat an Origin legend regardless of who you follow.
he hasnt been caught yet #-o

Back
Top Bottom