OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
Hi Folks,

next fair at Sandown, flyer attached.

regards Russell:thumbsup:

Sandown Show October 001.jpg

Hi Glenn,

the last event at Sandown wasn't bad at all.
I managed to get some really good cards from a major stall holder from Adelaide.
Although I don't know whether they will be there.
At the last event in Malvern recently some indicated that they would also be at Sandown

regards Russell

Hi Glenn,

the last event at Sandown wasn't bad at all.
I managed to get some really good cards from a major stall holder from Adelaide.
Although I don't know whether they will be there.
At the last event in Malvern recently some indicated that they would also be at Sandown

regards Russell

I am sure they wont be there... you could call 'sports card world' in SA to check... they normally just do the mid year event...

Cherry Collectables will be there with heaps of boxes, packs, supplies and great deals!

For example -

09/10 UD Hobby $65 or $60 with any other box purchase!
07/08 Hot Prospects Retail $40 - You can pull Durant Rc Patches!!
09/10 Absolute Memorabilia $175 with any other purchase!
07/08 Sweet Shot $78
08/09 SP Rookie Threads $175 with any other purchase!

We will also be buying and selling singles!

I'll be heading down for the last of the big VIC shows for 2010.

All the regulars are going to be there, should be a good show.

i'm going to go check it out.
it was pretty big last time. scored some cool stuff.

awesome! will make the effort then! plus my 9 year old daughter wants beanie kids so it will be a good excuse to make the trip down! lol....

Yet again, very disappointing fair...to top it off some seller wanted $600 for a Beasley Exquisite RC :whistle:

Totally Agree... terrible turnout but Cherry would just like to say thanks to all our loyal customers and new friends who came along and said hi or purchased stuff. We tried to look after you all as best we could and look forward to helping you guys n gals out in the future!!

Cheers.

yeah i here you, the guy wanted extravagant prices for all his cards! he wouldnt budge on price much either! thanks Grayson though for the boxes and the trade!!! top bloke....

Not a great turn out, the queue had about 30 to 40 people waiting to get in,usually the queue has a few hundred.
Lots of sellers, i reckon more sellers than buyers.
Card wise the interstate guys were missing, which was disapointing. Majority of the cards were AFL.
I only collect Non-Sport so even less to look at, but i go because people are holding stuff for me and i like to have a chat.

Back
Top Bottom