Oshmeehan has been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
We have made it clear we really prefer to have Aussie members over other members as they generally bring in more problems than good.

Osh has contributed little apart from posting maildays and they way he has gone about it in the past on beckett and now hobbykings is not the sort of behaviour we want on ozcards.

Threatening to buy the Walker logoman and telling us to hurry up with getting in touch with OZAntione quickly is just not on and not the ozcards way.

What the...when did all this happen.
I think he is in the middle of trades with some?

Well what goes around comes around ;-)

He has done his deal with Ruckers for a 1/1. Others can contact him on hobbykings if they want to deal with him or complete deals. Frankly I couldn't care less if he misses out on a few deals.

Banned and I see an IP ban coming ;-)

Really this is a great board and its because we have great members. But in reality we can just tell those that dont fit in or do the right thing to bugger off. Its not private board for nothing.

Nothin against our Non Australian members here. Most of you are awesome, but please in future guys limit who ya bring to this place. Im aware some might find us through google and stuff but if ya bring someone here just do a little bacground check on em! :)

As Chad said we have great members here. Doesnt matter how many people join us, at the end of the day we only want the best here.

Osh came on here to help boast with D34H with his Harris Logoman 1/1.

THey only post comments when they have something to show off.

Never contribute to any other threads/posts.

Good call I say.

So if I said I wanted to buy that Walker Logoman and if ozantoine wants it he better hurry up I'd get banned too? Seems a little over the top, I never saw osh do anything on here that was worthy of a ban.

wow, i never got to meet or deal with osh. does seem a little harsh, but i don't reaaly know what happened...

So if I said I wanted to buy that Walker Logoman and if ozantoine wants it he better hurry up I'd get banned too? Seems a little over the top, I never saw osh do anything on here that was worthy of a ban.

I think the point Chad is trying to make, is that this Oz family looks after one another at all possible, to broaden our PC's.

However, yes the ban may be harsh but it was probably the best before any issues or matter arises between Matt & Osh, if Osh did hit the BIN.

Such as, me buying a Travis Outlaw Exquisite Rainbow Parallel 1/1 on eBay for $100US and offer it to you for $1000US. You will probably hate me for doing what I did and yep, you guessed it; hate thread & e-mails etc.

That is all. Just my 2 cents. :) Now I'm off to PM the guy who posted above me about a possible Iverson 1/1 deal, if it's not too late.

- Hendra

Banned and I see an IP ban coming ;-)

Really this is a great board and its because we have great members. But in reality we can just tell those that dont fit in or do the right thing to bugger off. Its not private board for nothing.

Couldn't agree more Chad, great work Admins !

I think the point Chad is trying to make, is that this Oz family looks after one another at all possible, to broaden our PC's.

However, yes the ban may be harsh but it was probably the best before any issues or matter arises between Matt & Osh, if Osh did hit the BIN.

Such as, me buying a Travis Outlaw Exquisite Rainbow Parallel 1/1 on eBay for $100US and offer it to you for $1000US. You will probably hate me for doing what I did and yep, you guessed it; hate thread & e-mails etc.

That is all. Just my 2 cents. :) Now I'm off to PM the guy who posted above me about a possible Iverson 1/1 deal, if it's not too late.

- Hendra
Actually I'd be glad you got it for me, and I'd pay market value. If you wanted more you'd be stuck with it.

I don't think what Osh has apparently done is any different to what hill33 did on HK regarding the Hill 1/1, acting like it was his right to have the card and anyone else who bought it would be in the wrong for buying it, IMO that was worse.

I guess my point is there are other members on here that do a lot more annoying things than Osh does, and they're still active.

Whats done is done..

With Hill's case the 'collector's had a problem with those that simply wanted to flip it for profit. At the end of the day they agreed a 1/1 like that should be in G's collection. If you want to be a flipper and just use the hobby to profit and pick up cards you think mates really want to keep them by all means just use other boards on the net.

Like I've said before. Had problems with Osh before on Beckett, HK and a limited use of the boards here. No loss for our members.

I don't think what Osh has apparently done is any different to what hill33 did on HK regarding the Hill 1/1, acting like it was his right to have the card and anyone else who bought it would be in the wrong for buying it, IMO that was worse.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop it you're killing me.

If you are talking about the post that involved these :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 then clearly you read what you wanted to and didn't read anything else.

If you read every single post, it was everyone else saying that I deserved them - I never stated that I felt that I deserved them, or that they belonged in my collection. NEVER. NOT ONCE. NOT EVEN REFERRED TO IT. It's not how I felt then and i certainly don't feel like it now.

There were at least 10 people saying they had received a confirmation email saying they had purchased the cards (and im sure there were more that didnt post), then out of those people, 2 of those had the balls to PM me and tell me they had purchased them and would sell me the card "for a profit". Oh and then there was this guy http://www.hobbykings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15040. Seriously, there is something ****ed up about the hobby if people are flipping cards they don't actually have in hand, and don't actually know they own. My :smt097 was to these people.

The DACW situation (where so many people thought they had purchased the cards) was unfortunate. I'm sure there were plenty of unhappy and disappointed people. I said in one post that i had felt like I had won the lottery - that hasn't changed.

So, in short, I really take offense to your statement above. It is completely false and untrue.

Now I'm off to PM the guy who posted above me about a possible Iverson 1/1 deal, if it's not too late.

got your pm 2 days ago and replied to you within minutes of receiving it....
this was the second time you contacted me acting like a long lost friend(the other time was when i pulled an AI auto)
I again responded to you in a polite and honest manner, but just like the first time, you haven't had the courtesy to reply back, a simple "no thanks", would be nice if me asking Au$120 for the AI 1/1 is too much for you.

end rant. :p

cheers,
J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom