Looking for 2006 WA Sunday Times Football Card Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many cards in the set ??? Are there inserts or Auto cards ???

This seems like a "wanted" thread, not "for sale" ?!?

Hey Richo how come you always got to say what thread posts should be in....?!? Its just something ive noticed let admin clean it up sometimes people just put stuff in a place they think is relevant..... :)

cp3 said:
Hey Richo how come you always got to say what thread posts should be in....?!? Its just something ive noticed let admin clean it up sometimes people just put stuff in a place they think is relevant..... :)

Its just helps keep the site tidy sp...The mods have better things to do than move posts to the correct area.
Maybe im missing something but i fail to see how putting a wanted thread in the for sale section...is relevent no matter what your after...:lol:

cp3 said:

Because it makes it a bit easier to follow if a "Wanted" thread is in the "wanted" section - Derrrr :lol:

The Admins have better things to do then look for stuff like that........I don't go looking for it but if I spot something like that I make people aware of it so the oversight is corrected :) What's your problem with it ???? I am sure if Admin didn't like me pointing it out they would let me know ;)

Richo said:
Because it makes it a bit easier to follow if a "Wanted" thread is in the "wanted" section - Derrrr :lol:

I see where you are coming from just that the Want Section is under the NBA Cards title so maybe the guy didnt think it belonged there.... Im not having a go and i dont have a problem with it I just see you do it abit, dont take it to heart its not a major issue!

I know, I wasn't fussed mate, was just giving you a response to your question ;)

get back onto the topic at hand:
How many cards in the set ??? Are there inserts or Auto cards ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom