Aussie Card Shop Directory

There is a place in Ballarat called Card Crazy. I actually work there, but not for much longer. The place is either selling up of closing down.

After checking the directory while im up in QLD i went to the carrara markets. The stall is called arena sports collectibles. Fantastic range of packs for all sports and actually really well priced. Bought ten packs of the latest topps basketball and pulled a lot of good cards, including two durant rc, plus the variation. Definately worth a look if in surfers/gold coast.

I only saw it today. Walked in briefly and there was quite a lot of Movie figurines and things all over the shelves/walls. Noticed a cabinet full of NRL and movie cards in front of me when you first walk in.....didn't really have a good look at what other cards were available as i had to go.

there is a small stall at the south melbourne markets, in the corner near the entrance where there is a spanish cafe outside

he mainly stocks AFL but has a bit of other sports. His individual AFL cards are heaps expensive.

Went there yesterday. They sell fleer ultra (06-07) and Topps Stadium Club (06-07) packs for $6.50 and $7.00 respectively.

For Sydney try Cambelltown mall, a tobbaco place still sells packs, top loaders and sheets, formerly beyond gifts & smoke spot fomerly run by Jim.

I think its one of these places on the top level:

CTC Campbelltown Lvl 2
Shop 48A Upper Level Campbelltown Mall Campbelltown NSW 2560 - map
ph: (02) 4628 4655

also selling sports and other trading cards.

It was my shrine back in the day.

Not sure if this still exists; but I was living in the Hawthorn area about 3 or so years ago and I used to venture down Glenferrie Rd and remebering that Card Heaven used to be down that way sussed it out and found that it was still there but under a different name. It had changed to Mind Games or something...but still had the cards in the back like old times!

Being that this was a good 8-10 years after the first (and only) time I had been to Card Heaven it might be worth a look...could still be there??? :thumbsup:

I remember card heaven from when i was a kid...good place...

theres 2 card shops on North Rd Melbourne

Ones Carnegie Collectables, 742 North Rd I think - stocks heaps of footy and crcket, but not basketball

The other is 45? North Road...not sure, but mainly stocks game/cartoon cards anyway

Heaven and later Card Heaven was the biggest thing. Heaven in the centre point mall bourke street started my baseball and basketball collection, as you couldn't get them anywhere apart from them back in the late 80's. Looks like i might take a quick drive to hawthorn on sat. Card heaven in hawthorn was off the hook.

Anyone got good websites or emails as well for stores? (In oz or overseas) Or is there a forum link someone can direct me too if there is one?

Cheers

Shameless plug... FootyStars.com.au - AFL Footy Cards and NRL Footy Cards

We're only online, although based in Sydney. We have Select AFL and NRL Series 2 from 2005 thru to today, plus Ultra Pro accessories.

While we're not the cheapest, you know you'll get quality from us every time and very quick delivery. All our cards are shown on the site with scans of front and back of all cards available. We have a free newsletter if you're interested in the latest news and releases.

Cheers,

Ian

Back
Top Bottom