1X hobby of 2022 Bowman

Mmm. Dumb question from me.

Breaks take ages to send from my experience but usually they are fairly quick with wax. I bought 5 x hobby boxes of hockey on Sunday. Still haven't shipped. I hope they ship them this week as I'd like to open 2 of them on the 3rd of September. Kicking myself for not going express. Though that may not have mattered.

Mmm. Dumb question from me.

Breaks take ages to send from my experience but usually they are fairly quick with wax. I bought 5 x hobby boxes of hockey on Sunday. Still haven't shipped. I hope they ship them this week as I'd like to open 2 of them on the 3rd of September. Kicking myself for not going express. Though that may not have mattered.
Who knows what's going on with their shipping team.

I'd say send an email but you'll get donuts

I sent one today. I've always had good customer service from them when using email( they've never answered the phone). Usually got back to me within 24 hours, helpful, etc.

Last edited:
I wonder if all the shenanigans with Panini v Fanatics is occupying their time. Difficult to see how but perhaps the team members are trying acquire wax on the secondary market, doing up the shop, etc. If Panini are not going to produce 2023 NFL licensed product that has to hurt and they'll need to 'pivot' somehow. I have a bad feeling about Fanatics.

I'm sure it's giving Grayson some headaches.

I thought we'd have a thread on here viz the Panini /Fantics /NFLPA issue?

I wonder if all the shenanigans with Panini v Fanatics is occupying their time. Difficult to see how but perhaps the team members are trying acquire wax on the secondary market, doing up the shop, etc. If Panini are not going to produce 2023 NFL licensed product that has to hurt and they'll need to 'pivot' somehow. I have a bad feeling about Fanatics.

I'm sure it's giving Grayson some headaches.

I thought we'd have a thread on here viz the Panini /Fantics /NFLPA issue?
Nobody cares about NFL. Only NBA

Once it affects NBA, we'll hear about it

Got reply from Cherry within 2 hours and it's on its way. Should get here before the 3rd with luck. Hopefully there's a Matty Beniers YG. With these 5 boxes( the last they had in stock) I will have broken 9 out of 12 boxes in the case( assuming it's from the same case). I have yet to hit Beniers, Power, or Boldy from 4 boxes from Cherry and one on epack plus lots of loose packs. I have two Reichel YG's and thanks to the Bedard factor they have gone from $10 to $25 just like that.

Say what you will about Upper Deck but I like the way that they only put 6 base rookies into a hobby box and do not produce complete sets like Topps does. It is now the only flagship set in the entire hobby where a paper base card can retain decent value( Trout 2011 Update the exception to this general rule).

NBA collectors.....

Got reply from Cherry within 2 hours and it's on its way. Should get here before the 3rd with luck. Hopefully there's a Matty Beniers YG. With these 5 boxes( the last they had in stock) I will have broken 9 out of 12 boxes in the case( assuming it's from the same case). I have yet to hit Beniers, Power, or Boldy from 4 boxes from Cherry and one on epack plus lots of loose packs. I have two Reichel YG's and thanks to the Bedard factor they have gone from $10 to $25 just like that.

Say what you will about Upper Deck but I like the way that they only put 6 base rookies into a hobby box and do not produce complete sets like Topps does. It is now the only flagship set in the entire hobby where a paper base card can retain decent value( Trout 2011 Update the exception to this general rule).

NBA collectors.....

I will get a box of Hockey one of these days.

Cheap enough

I've spent 75%( maybe more) of my wax busting budget on hockey since September 2020. Even though the value has diminished since then it is still better than NFL and NBA imo. I still SMH when I see the prices for NBA and NFL Prizm hobby boxes. I get it, though. If you are a diehard NBA fan what are you supposed to do? Luckily I enjoyed the sport of hockey and was pleasantly surprised by the value.

I had busted it in early 2018 but at that point there was better value in NFL prizm at $150 per hobby box so I didn't really break any hockey for nearly 2 years. Again, if you are a passionate fan of just NBA or NFL it's probably hard to get enthused busting wax from other sports.

Last edited:
5 for 40 since Aug 6.

He's fallen apart.

guaton-computadora.gif

2 for 2 tonight.

Double and a Triple.

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

I'm selling my Ohtani cards and sticking the lot into Verdugo. Ohtani has peaked for now and might drop 25%. Verdugo will do 2X in the meantime.

You're on the money son.

Just kidding about Ohtani but I'm liking Verdugo.

Back
Top Bottom