Bucks 4.3
Bobcats 2.8
Bulls 1.7
Nets 1.1
Pacers 0.8
Kings 0.7
Blazers 0.6
Warriors 0.5

I'd be happy with any of the teams ranked 2-8 to get it over the Heat. Especially Wolves and Bucks.

And the #1 pick goes to.....

chicago!!!!!

WOW... 1.7%... & they get the first pick.....

Wolves had the third best chance and got pick third. Hardly been screwed over. Once again the top seed doesn't get number one pick and the conspiracy theories with NY fail once again.

You gotta laugh at D'Antoni sitting there representing the Knicks and watching Chicago come from a 1.7% chance to take the number 1 pick. I bet there are a lot of Chicago fans laughing at him now :)

Wolves had the third best chance and got pick third. Hardly been screwed over. Once again the top seed doesn't get number one pick and the conspiracy theories with NY fail once again.

Well I meant it in a way that Wolves didn't tank like Miami and Miami still got a top 2 pick... it's morally corrupt is all... lol Wolves deserved pick 2 at the very least for not bloody tanking like Miami.

I'm non plussed with Chicago - they got incredibly lucky. I just think it's wrong that a team like Miami can tank and get rewarded.

The East just got much more competitive. These picks might well be enough to put both Miami and Chicago well into playoff contention. If Marion stays, Miami have a solid starting 5, and Chicago just missed out on the playoffs, so fluking the number one pick could well put them back in.

I think Miami is in the same situation as seattle last year, the pressure is off trying to make the "right" pick, and they get the player they want without the media criticism.

Miami will still get who they wanted, even at #2, Mr. Beasley...

Im not sure I agree with that. Are Chicago still high on Tyrus Thomas? Is he their PF of the future? I wouldnt be surprised if Chicago take Beasley and run a team like...

Hinrich/Duhon
Gordon/Hughes/Sefolosha
Deng/Nocioni
Beasley/Gooden/Thomas
Noah/Gray

Thats assuming they re-sign Gordon and Deng. They could then look to move Gordon, Gooden/Thomas. Whichever way they choose to go, they are blessed with alot of talent.

I also would have thought Miami would have wanted Rose. A great PG to run the show. Not a PF where they already have Haslem and Marion capable of those positions.

Can't see them keeping both Marion and Haslem. One will leave. They will be looking for a scorer to compliment Wade... that's where Beasley comes in...

Im not sure I agree with that. Are Chicago still high on Tyrus Thomas? Is he their PF of the future? I wouldnt be surprised if Chicago take Beasley and run a team like...

Hinrich/Duhon
Gordon/Hughes/Sefolosha
Deng/Nocioni
Beasley/Gooden/Thomas
Noah/Gray

Thats assuming they re-sign Gordon and Deng. They could then look to move Gordon, Gooden/Thomas. Whichever way they choose to go, they are blessed with alot of talent.

I also would have thought Miami would have wanted Rose. A great PG to run the show. Not a PF where they already have Haslem and Marion capable of those positions.

Can't see them keeping both Marion and Haslem. One will leave. They will be looking for a scorer to compliment Wade... that's where Beasley comes in...

They definitely can't keep them both if Beasley drops to them. One will have to go, unless one is happy to come off the bench. Miami dont get to choose anyway, they pick second. I see Chicago going for the big man/scorer, therefore leaving Miami with Rose.

Want a reason for Chicago to go against my logic and choose Rose? Rose was born and raised in Chicago....will they choose the local star?

Back
Top Bottom