04-05 FLEER THROWBACKS

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
Hey guys looking at boxes to buy, are these any good, and what price should I expect to pay?

Is that an American site, because I have yet to get a VISA debit card and don't know how long it will be till I get one! At the moment I have seen it go for $100 Australian and nothing cheaper (in Aus that is).

yeh wait around mate...most of the buy it now priced ones on ebay end up going on auction sooner or later and you can pick em up for a good price ...highly recommend them though..ive bought 5 boxes and love em. :)

I know it's not quite the same thing...but I'm selling packs of these in lots of 5 on Ebay at the moment. It could be a nice way to bust a few packs without breaking the bank!! (I have a lot finishing tonight)
I opened 5 packs myself the other day (couldn't help myself) and pulled an Amare GU, a Steve Francis GU and a KG insert.....I would say the packs are loaded by that average!!
Plus the even the base cards look awesome!!!

Allstar cards inc said:
I know it's not quite the same thing...but I'm selling packs of these in lots of 5 on Ebay at the moment. It could be a nice way to bust a few packs without breaking the bank!! (I have a lot finishing tonight)
I opened 5 packs myself the other day (couldn't help myself) and pulled an Amare GU, a Steve Francis GU and a KG insert.....I would say the packs are loaded by that average!!
Plus the even the base cards look awesome!!!

can i ask why you are only selling in 5 pack lots?

I bought 50 loose packs and I find that selling them this way makes them more accessible to more bidders. If I listed all 50 at once there might be 10 bidders interested...with 5 packs there might be 100 and I get a better return.

Back
Top Bottom