WWE Charity Bowling event in Taylor,MI (What a joke....)

sigman101

OzCardTrader
Real Name
N
Went to Taylor,MI today for a WWE event. This event was held at a bowling alley today in Taylor to help the Make A Wish Foundation charity. Well when I did arrive, I thought all the wrestlers were just going to come out to bowl and sign autographs. Well it turns out that they were signing most of their autographs for the VIP people. That really pissed me off since that I thought they were going to sign for everybody since that this bowling alley was closed off to the people that did not have a ticket for this event. What a joke. Well I will have more of my rant shortly but here is what I did manage when the wrestlers came out to bowl:

WWE Charity Bowling Event Taylor,MI 3/31/07

The Highlanders 1 card (They were the most fan friendly and approachable at this event.)
Val Venis 1 3x5 Index Card, and 1 Computer Printout Photo
Victoria 1 card (Wow the lady that was part of the WWE that was at this event gets on me for not following the rules. What rules??? I paid $100 to get into this event and to get autographs. Why not refund my money if I can't get autographs???)

Well that is all I was able to get at this lousy messed up event. I wanted Bobby Lashley but apparently he was hounded everywhere he went and I don't think he got alot of bowling done since he was followed everywhere so I wasn't going to try. Rey Mysterio made a suprise appearance at this event but it did not help as I did not have my 8x10 photo of him with me. This has to be one of the worst events ever. First off when you close off a bowling alley for a big event and pay $100 to get in, you should be able to get autographs of anyone that shows up to this event. What VIP do you need at a bowling alley??? Sorry I am not rich. I can rant more but I won't. End of my rant thanks for the look..........

That sucks mate, to spend that much money and not get access to atleast get a signature sucks.:(

Yeah really tell me about and the sigs that I did get they were blasting over the loudspeaker trying to get them to stop signing. For $100 this event was a big ripoff......

your right man, a huge ripoff! paying that much you should be able to get anyones autograph. tough luck, good job on the auto's you got though.

That is crap. Don't let WWE fool you again with their meet'n'greet BS. Every time they do it, it is a complete disaster.

Yeah I wouldn't recommend going to any of their events in the future. Security is an #%&*(@#)&*(% for the events.

You know, WWE are such a huge organisation, I wouldnt be suprised if something came out of it if you were to email them your with your disatisfaction.

I'm sure they'd have a "showbag" or something they could send you.

But it would be VERY disappointing to go through what you did.

You know, WWE are such a huge organisation, I wouldnt be suprised if something came out of it if you were to email them your with your disatisfaction.

I'm sure they'd have a "showbag" or something they could send you.

But it would be VERY disappointing to go through what you did.

Yup after talking with a couple people on AIM involving the matter at this event from this past weekend, I do plan on writing to them. They will be hearing from me.

I just sent out a email to them today. I will keep you all informed of what happens.....

Back
Top Bottom