Would you block me on ebay????

razor77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rey
I recently had a transaction with a seller on ebay, Have had plenty in the past with no issues, However the last item i purchased was the esp set and album.
I received the set and no album, Set was one card short.
I contacted about album and was told it will be sent following day. 2 days later i received the missing card but no album. A week later i contacted seller and the reply was "album will arrive dont worry". 3 weeks after purchase still no album so i Neg'd him. He now no longer accepts bids or purchases from me. Seller did issue refund after i left negative feedback.

Would you do the same?????

Yeah it was his fault and sounds like he has just taken his bat and ball home. Most bigger sellers do it though.

If it was my fault I would not block you..

Who was the seller?

you will find as soon as you neg or neutral someone, you will be blocked, whether they deserved it or not!

The seller has some Old bulldogs cars that im in the process of collecting. Surely he would prefer my money in his pocket. Silly boy!

I recently had a transaction with a seller on ebay, Have had plenty in the past with no issues, However the last item i purchased was the esp set and album.
I received the set and no album, Set was one card short.
I contacted about album and was told it will be sent following day. 2 days later i received the missing card but no album. A week later i contacted seller and the reply was "album will arrive dont worry". 3 weeks after purchase still no album so i Neg'd him. He now no longer accepts bids or purchases from me. Seller did issue refund after i left negative feedback.

Would you do the same?????
sounds like Rare or Sunshine, who was it Ray:mad:

I'd block anyone who left me negative feedback.

Although. If I ever thought I deserved negative feedback. I'd do everything I could to rectify the situation - before I got negative!!

Sportscollectorscards! Again i have no personal problem with this gent,

I have had problems with that seller too.......sent me a severley damaged card (not as described)......when I requested a refund I was blocked!

Quite happy not to deal with him :)

I too have had problems with sportscollectorscards! bought 6 cards on ebay 5 arrived and a $2 coin in the mail let that 1 slide left pos feedback several weeks later bought more cards didnt arrive emailed him several times no answer few days later an old lady turned up at my door with an empty envelope postie delivered to wrong address and were stolen out of bag.emailed him again to get postage details to make a claim with aust post no answer so i neg feedback him he F-----n rings me up at home has a go at me so i had a go back and i am not one to back out off a fight so he was put in his place finally got the details and made a claim through aust post got money back and have only bought off him once more recently since then and the cards turned up in a white envelope.
Cheers Brian

Back
Top Bottom