What is your holy grail of Rugby League cards?

This

BpIf7kQB2kKGrHqIOKigEuZQwGeuBLqHKUq.jpg

---------- Post added 21-08-2011 at 08:43 PM ----------

or this

reggasnierauto.jpg

A Thurston Captain Classic Sig 2009.. I got one last year.. Ask to be sent registered.. Was sent.. In plain white envelope.. :mad: In raining season.. :mad: End of story.. :mad: And end of card........ I actually cried.. I was Sssoooooooo close!!! :(

Whhaaaaaattt?!?! This story needs expanding on. Who sent it? Was it Select? and it was the redeemed card as well as the redemption? And did you get your money back?

That's a terrible story anyway ... do you still have it? I suppose there's only 48 of that card out there now. :-/

Whhaaaaaattt?!?! This story needs expanding on. Who sent it? Was it Select? and it was the redeemed card as well as the redemption? And did you get your money back?

That's a terrible story anyway ... do you still have it? I suppose there's only 48 of that card out there now. :-/

eBay purchase. Yeah redemption and signature card too. I filed a complaint with eBay and contacted the seller. Seller replied before eBay stating he would refund if I returned the cards. So I registered the return so I could prove it to eBay if the opportunity arose. To his word he refunded within a week of purchase. MUCH to my surprise. I would have been COMPLETELY devo if I didn't at LEAST get my money back. That's what I get for buying at only $675. What a bargain alright.... :rolleyes:

• For me it would be my 1995 Unredeemed { Unpunched} Kmart redemption card of Mal Maninga The only one that I know that is unredeemed please let me know if anyone else has one I know of only 4 that exist

Thats Dragonorgasmic....
Ok so the question is how do you know him to be given that???

It is an interesting story. Reg signed a few cards for me which I handed out to the kids as prizes at my school but the pen ran out on one of them and he was upset that he 'damaged' the card....so he gave me a replacement. He even sent me a hand written note apologising....a really great man....

Mine would be the 2001 Impact Ryan Girdler All Star Sig, followed by Craig Gower Captains Sig from 2004 Authentic.

Back
Top Bottom