Wallabies thump Springboks....

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Which means the Tri Nations will most likely belong to NZ this year.... cos that Bokke performance was so terrible I turned off at half time.... and suffice to say Wallabies will have to turn it around dramatically if they are to defeat the All Blacks....

I really hope the Wallabies can turn it around, we haven't held the Tri Nations in a while and its about time we did I feel!

Surprised no one commented on this result of 49 - 0 before now.... guess people only care how we perform against the All Blacks???

Still was fun to watch as a Wallabies fan, but since I have a soft spot for the Bokke, was horrid how they didn't turn up to play.

It was difficult for me to turn off at halftime - I was a little too close to the action ;)

DSC00408 (Large).JPG

DSC00416 (Large).JPG

DSC00417 (Large).JPG

DSC00418 (Large).JPG

DSC00420 (Large).JPG

DSC00423 (Large).JPG

DSC00427 (Large).JPG

DSC00428 (Large).JPG

DSC00429 (Large).JPG

DSC00430 (Large).JPG

wow! that is what I call CLOSE to the action! Hey AJ.. I don't feel sorry for the Boks cos they are known as the dirtiest team in world rugby! They just have a reputation for that. I think we can knock off the ABs if we continue to improve under Knuckles. Probably not in time to win the Tri Nations but hopefully for the World Cup. That is if we can learn how to win o/s

ooohh nice... would love to have been at the game.

our scrum is too weak against the all blacks..... and our lineouts need work....

I stayed up till midnight watching that trash - crazy fool!!! Boks were dead set awful - never seen them play so bad. Will make for an interesting AB's vs Boks game next week. If we pick our A team and we score a couple early it could be nasty for the boks.
Wallabies looked much better. I think the bledisloe game in OZ will be a cracker! Don't think the trinations is over yet by any means. We've won one game. SA are a different kettle of fish at home too....if the all blacks play to thier potential then they'll win but the Wallabies can beat us no doubt if we don't show up. I think Henry will pick a weakened team against the boks this weekend and put out the big boys in OZ the week after

Graeme - see anyone taking a slash during the game??

Back
Top Bottom