Penrith Panther Signed Cards

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hello everyone,
Im a crazy Panthers fan, and i have been for many years. (as you can probably tell by my signature and display image :p)

Im posting today to show you my PC of hand signed Panthers cards. Now i know that a lot of people dont collect personal Autos but this is just something that i do because i have the chance to. Got many in person, others from dealers on eBay and just generally around the place

Only two images in this post (my two signed Gems :D)
(Of course all cards are in MINT condition - any faults would be because of my crappy scanner :( )

The below website is just something i made in acouple of minutes - hopefully i will improve on it later on lol (All my signed cards are on here - well the Penrith ones)

NRL cards |

Oh im always interested if you happen to have other signed panthers cards of players i dont have :)

Thanks for looking :wave:

Luke Priddis GEM.jpg

Craig Gower GEM.jpg

Hi,
I collect the same.....I have a huge number of signed cards including cards of nearly all the original team from 1967...

I have signed jerseys from 1990 (game used), 1991 and 1993 have a look in the memorabilia section of my bucket....

Memorabilia pictures by owen21 - Photobucket

I have about 150 signed panthers cards and some doubles if you want to trade.....

Hi mate,
Thanks for the reply - you have a huge lot of memorabilia and cards lol :lol:
I would be very interested in trading/buying some of your signed penrith panthers cards - if its not too much trouble a list of what you have to trade/sell would be good :)

Back
Top Bottom