My first NRL Mailday

aussie2al

Welcome to my nightmare
Real Name
JUST CALL ME AL
Got these 2 in today to start off my NRL collection.
Scott Prince #/300
SCAN0202-3.jpg

ljpojk.jpg

Ty Williams #/300
SCAN0202-4.jpg

kjhmnj.jpg

Thanx for looking,Comments welcome.:v:

very nice pickups. They have sort of a cowboy and Queensland flavour to them;) Got something that may interest you coming in the mail....2004 Travis Norton Captains Signature plus redemption, serially numbered 3/40:thumbsup: Drop me a Pm if interested as it will be for sale:)

nash13...Thanx for your comment mate.

Foldee80...Thanx mate.I'll PM you soon.

sweet mail there
i have those exact 2 cards on the way inn the mail haha

well done

cheers
jono

tss501...........Thanx mate

ac e.........LOL maroons RULE

Digeze......Thanx mate,Very happy with my first 2 NRL auto's.Hoping there's more to come.

Nice. love the Scotty Prince - what a champ, he would have to be my favorite player who is not a Rooster.

Thanx for your comments mate & i agree,Prince is a great player & i'm stoked to have his auto.:v:

very nice pickups. They have sort of a cowboy and Queensland flavour to them;) Got something that may interest you coming in the mail....2004 Travis Norton Captains Signature plus redemption, serially numbered 3/40:thumbsup: Drop me a Pm if interested as it will be for sale:)

How on earth did you get ahold of that?

I got it off a guy who said on an ebay listing he had more cards just enquire, turned out he was a 14 year old kid :) Got it for a steal....anyways ive listed it on ebay,so hoping for a good result

Back
Top Bottom