30 Days

clarkescards

OzCards Greatest Hero!!!!
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
clarkescards
Anyone else watching this?

It's awesome. Way to go to challenge us all and our way of thinking. Saw the 1st episode where they tried to live on minimum wage. Missed last 2, but tonight's (Christian living as a Muslim) is really fantastic.

Good to see something really positive on racial (& spiritual) tolerance.

Must go hire "Supersize Me" - the producer's movie.

I watch this show. It's great.

Last week was a blast. Take your average "straight" bloke (Jock) and make him spend 30 days in a "gay" community was hilarious.

The poor guy was getting "hit on" by "gay" guys and he was like "Don't fucking touch me man" LOL

Tonight's show was interesting esp with whats going on at the moment.

na a guy was wanting to get back in shape, from fat slob to like when he was in college and so was taking steriods and suppliments until he had his fertility test and there was nothing there so he stopped straight away. was really interesting. he lost like 15pounds in 21 days which is huge and his body fat % was cut in half. so it works wonders but has its downsides too.

na a guy was wanting to get back in shape, from fat slob to like when he was in college and so was taking steriods and suppliments until he had his fertility test and there was nothing there so he stopped straight away. was really interesting. he lost like 15pounds in 21 days which is huge and his body fat % was cut in half. so it works wonders but has its downsides too.

ARRGGHHH CRAP! Can't believe I missed that. :x

Yeah, I only caught the 1st one too, and missed a few, and then Thursdays. That min wage was very eye-popping. Props to Morgan & Mrs for trying it out.

Really annoyed at missing the binge drinking episode, and it sounds like that straight/gay episode would've been a good 'un too!

Back
Top Bottom