Yu Gi Oh and Chaotic cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausjack

Who asked for a Clown!
Feedback - 0%
0   0   0
Hey people,

If your after any yugioh or chaotic cards please leave the card name, code and rarity that your after and I'll see if I have it. I have a lot of yugioh related stuff like sleeves, deck box, etc if interested.

If you'd like to build a deck or if your after bulk please let me know and we'll try and work something out..also have some sealed boxes of yugioh.

Some cards of interest are the god cards, exodia, mirror force, blackluster soldier etc and I have an order coming in the next week or so with the new XYZ.

Cheers

Hey do you have any these cards, I really need them. I can't be bothered putting the code in, but I will if you need it.
2x Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana
3x Dragunity Phalanx
2x Solemn Warning (Super)
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon (Preferably Super)
1x Trident Dragion (Any Rarity)
1x TG Hyper Librarian
1x Trishula Dragon of the Ice Barrier
2x Dimensional Prison
1x Blackwing Armor Master (Super)
1x Blackwing - Zephyrus the Elite
2x Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor (Super)
1x Burial from a Different Dimension (Common)

Hi Nathan,

Sorry, been looking for cards and codes, so now what I have in front of me off your list are
2x Dragunity Knight-Vajrayana STBL-EN097 (Super) both 1st ed
2x Dragunity Phalanx HA03-en035 (Secret) both 1st ed. Can't find a third yet sorry
2x Solemn Warning CT08-EN015 (Super) Also have this in 1x 1st ed Ultra
1x Scrap Dragon DREV-EN043 (Ultimate) 1st ed
1X Stardust Dragon DP08-EN014 (Super) 1st ed, also have this is ultimate, secret and ghost
1x Trident Dragon RGBT-EN043 I have (3x Ultra) Unlimited and (1x Ultimate) 1st ed
1x Blackwing-Breeze The Zephyr TSHD-EN003 (Ultra) Unlimited
2x Blackwing-Vayu CT07-EN012 (Super)
1x Blackwing Armor Master DP11-EN013 (Super) 1st ed also have in CRMS-EN041 (Ultimate) unl and gold3
2x Dimensional Prision from Machina Mayhem, I have some somewhere just don't know where yet..too much stuff : )

And I don't have Trishula, TP Hyper Librarian or Burial From A Different Dimension in common sorry, but I do have 2 Burial's in the DP03-EN026 (ultra) 1st ed if interested.

Hope that helps
Cheers mate

Thanks, that stuff is real hard to get a hold of down here. What exactly are you looking for, because I may have it, may no one who has it, or can get it, lol. But yeah, the top 2 on the list are the ones I'm most after.

Hi Nathan,

Yeah tell me about it..a lot of collecting, LOL. I don't trade sorry but if you shoot me a price we could try and work something out.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.