Wow, has it been this long? PC additions from a month of mail days

Reignman40

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
76   0   0
Howdy there fellow collectors,

Forgive me OZCT members for I have sinned. It has been over 1 month since I have posted a mail day so I showcase these cards for you. Oh that was rubbish!
Ok, lets see whats been coming in.

So lets start with The Sonics side PC. After completing my dream of getting autos of the Sonics 96 Finals team, I have been on the look out for stuff that isn't going to break the bank of Sonics players. Firstly I got this nice Chris Wilcox from aussie26. It is /25 and its only downfall to being in the Sonics side PC is that it states on the back that the jersey piece is from when he was with the Clippers, well at least it is a white piece.

Next comes courtesy of tekk3113. He hooked me up with a couple of PC cards in a deal including this awesome jersey card out of Ultra. It is 3 colour with 4 seperate windows with 4 separate pieces. A nice looking card.

Moving onto the Jared Cunningham PC, and also from tekk is this Marquee auto. tekk was even nice enough to send the redemption voucher that was used to get the card. Sticker auto, but a nice design to the card in my opinion.

Speaking of redemptions, coming from Panini is this nice Intrigue auto that I had a redemption in for. Another sticker auto, but being /199 I still think the design is pretty cool on this one.

Are we bored yet?
Then a couple of pickups from my mad mate Mick out Western Australia. I know he has been busting a lot of this stuff of late, and here are the 2 autos from SP Authentic that he managed to find for me. The Rookie FX one really takes me back. I wish I could remember the series, but loved those originals when they came out.

Ok, time for some JC Prizm. Courtesy of Steve, comes this lovely Prizm Prizm auto /25. Always had a thing for the old refractor style, and this is a nice addition to the PC.

Ok, the last one.We move to Brent Barry territory. I have always said there are some nice people on OZCT, and this guy is definately one of them. Brentus777 allowed me to get this for a "great price" and his generosity is greatly appreciated. Along with a couple of other inserts, came this addition to the Barry PC, my first 1/1 (or 1/4 if you are like nichj ). Never in my wildest dream could I have believed I would own a 1/1, let alone a PC 1/1 so thanks mate. Here is a printing plate from Gold Standard.

So there it is, there are probably others that came in, but these are the ones that I could find and think of off the top of my head.

Thanks for looking

Nice mate - don;t see many FX autos out of SPA and the Barry plate is cool with him in the Clips uniform. I still have that bargain Sonics lot set aside for you if interested.

Nice JC's... love seeing this one grow! And cheers for the shout out on the plate... I'm glad some people are still listening to me lol

Nice JC's... love seeing this one grow! And cheers for the shout out on the plate... I'm glad some people are still listening to me lol

I never said I was listening to you, just I read the back and get your point

Nice mate - don;t see many FX autos out of SPA and the Barry plate is cool with him in the Clips uniform. I still have that bargain Sonics lot set aside for you if interested.

I have completely forgotten abut that and I apologize, sent you a PM