White Whale Mailday

shrimpynz

Derrick Colemans #1 Fan
Feedback - 100%
4   0   0
Hi All,
I have just received a card that I thought I would never ever get my hands on and to say I am happy is an understatement!! Until recently I had never even seen the card before so you an imagine how gutted I was to find out that I had missed out on it when it when for a ridiculously low buy now on Ebay a couple of months back. The card as expected showed up again on Ebay a few weeks later at a price 20 times more than what it originally sold for. I tried making an offer but my best just wasn't good enough. Despite this, every time the card was re-listed I would watch it and it just kept finishing without selling. Then one day I was doing my daily check of fresh listings and there it was with a $1 start price; I couldn't believe my eyes!! The listing was on for a full week and it was seeing some action. I decided not to bid until the last minute and to my surprise I managed to win well inside my best offer price. The guy wanted $50 US to ship one card to New Zealand so I enlisted the help of my man Leximo. He was happy for me to have the card sent to him for him to then forward it on to me. Finally the card arrived and it looks so amazing in hand so I wanted to share it with you all. So without further ado here it is:

1994-95 Finest Lottery Prize Test Refractor:

20140815_082748.jpg

20140815_082807.jpg

P.s if any of you have any rare or hard to find Coleman cards please let me know. Ohh and feel free to take a look at my website dedicated to my collection.

Thanks Daniel aka shrimpynz

Very nice mate... that was from Paul right?
I managed to get what I wanted from him as well at much under his asking prices!!!

Congrats on getting it mate!

Now that's a WW!!!

Honestly, I didnt even know Refractors existed in this set, and wasnt until I just looked at some other listings, um, yeah they're not every day run of the mill cards.

Well done on securing one! Apart from the centering it's in MINT nick!!!

Very nice mate... that was from Paul right?
I managed to get what I wanted from him as well at much under his asking prices!!!

Congrats on getting it mate!
Thanks man. Yes it was from Paul. Good to hear you got what you wanted also!!!

Back
Top Bottom