Warne Signed Hat Trick Card number 69

od-317

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
5   0   0
Hi, Is anyone here in possession of signed hat trick card number 69? im currently trying to work out if the supposed seller is legit or not and may be trying to scam people. Many Thanks in advance, Matt

that should not happen with a card sounds a bit strange, can you post pic of card and where you found it thanks Mark,

everyone ive spoken to is of the same opinion, i had even had a mate ready to collect it for me on my behalf as im no where near the guy, but could not get any sense out of the guy, its on market place in the perth area, i guess im dissapointed as im genuinely after the card

Thanks for reply, sounds very suspicious, I hope they are not faking such a good card, do you have any pics and where are they advertising, I have not seen it, thanks Mark,

Response stopped

Sent by Copilot:​

The Shane Warne 1995-96 Futera Hat Trick Autograph Card has been sold for AU $2,499.00 (approximately US $1,661.21) on eBay1. However, prices can vary based on factors such as the quality of the signature and the card’s condition. In mint condition with a clean, non-faded signature, it could be valued around $450 - $6502. Another similar card (#0020) was auctioned for $4203, and yet another (#0101) sold for $3804. Keep in mind that these prices are historical data, and current market values may differ. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask! fyi Mark,