Upper Deck Collector's Choice Gold Signature - Tree Rollins

Good luck, great effort!
Thanks mate. Last card and a great thrill with the searching continuing. My last few cards have come from Canada, New Zealand and Sweden. The last one was from a guy that saw it for sale on Instagram and sent me the details

Thanks mate. Last card and a great thrill with the searching continuing. My last few cards have come from Canada, New Zealand and Sweden. The last one was from a guy that saw it for sale on Instagram and sent me the details
You need help like that with such a big chase. Great to hear.

What a monumental achievement to be so close and to have this done one day. I remember the total set cards being huge back then. What do you think the print runs on the gold sigs would have been back then?

What a monumental achievement to be so close and to have this done one day. I remember the total set cards being huge back then. What do you think the print runs on the gold sigs would have been back then?
Yes it’s been a crazy set chase indeed. Also costing a bit more than first expected. The
Gold signatures in series 2 have been much harder to get. Talking to other collectors, they also found this so maybe a smaller print run?
Then you had the gold signatures foils (English only). I have many of them but was just happy to get any gold signature.
Odds were 1 per box.