UD Dual Auto Giggs/Forlan #80/99 Sign of The Times

Got these incoming too!! Rio Ferdinand ManUscripts Red #3/39 and Ruud van Nistelrooy ManUscripts Black #24/100 Goody GumDrops!! LOL
Paid a little more than I wanted to for the Rio but this particular set is just so damn hard to get ANY of the auto's from!!
Working on getting the Giggs /39 too from a different person but the guy is breaking my balls!! .. and he'll probably win!

Picked up another lot this morning. Richardson, fletcher, nardiello and giggs sign of the times autos. Only need giggsy but will get a bit of coin back on fletcher and richardson.

Bit the bullet and grabbed the Giggs Manuscripts / 39 I made an ok sale from some rugby memorabilia I had . Which made think... just buy it! It cost me about half of what the only other one I have seen sold for. But was still expensive. Will post scan once in hand

Pretty chuffed to have got these in hand today!!! Rio/Howard Dual is a bit of a 1/1 due to being unnumbered. Rio Manuscripts Red /39 super tough to get, RvN ManUscripts Black/100 sick on card auto and a couple of jerseys I needed. Capped with the LFC autos I posted in the TPG thread, today was a happy day at my PO Box!!