Topps Composite Megabox

Treysportcc

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
1   0   0

Picked these up at 120 a megabox from Mint Collectables.

Initial thoughts:
Anthology of sets akin to Panini Chronicles. I was looking forward to the Midnight set. Base cards look like case hit inserts. First saw them in UFC Midnight.

I'm not too fussed about the missing team licenses as long as the cards look good and the photos chosen does a good job to hide the fact this is unlicensed. TBH only notice after about 3 packs in that the helmet were missing logos. NFL jerseys don't usually have team or city names for that matter on the front of the jerseys. So it's not even noticeable. Much better in hiding its unlicensed form compared to baseball and basketball.

The main drivers of this set are the 4 Rookie QBs on the front (now in 2nd year) who did not have any Panini autos. The rest of the set are made up of NFL HOF and former players that were stars in their time. Tom Brady also has autos in this product but not sure how short printed they are or if they can even come out of retail.

Fun rip overall. 4/6 packs had a Midnight card. I wonder how often these fall in the blasters. Would like to see these blaster and mega come down in price a bit more. But if you can hit the Rookie QB autos and Brady in them then I don't see them dropping anytime soon.