Thursday Night 9.5 box-a-thon

Here's the 2013-14 Elite results, nothing major but notable hits were the Kobe and Shaq GU's and the Nerlens Noel numbered RC:

We're going with 2012-13 Limited next...

I deserved this box lol - first really bad one...

We're going with the 11-12 version of Limited next to try and redeem ourselves (in the Limited)

So the 12-13 Elite Series results are in. These are really nice cards and I reckon I'll go more of these soon even though the break on this one wasn't the best. I box to go!

And finishing off pretty strong with a Giannis RC auto and a Nerlens RC GU. The only thing really annoying me about this box is that I didn't even buy any 2014-15 boxes yet I still managed to hit a Gary Harris card..... AGAIN!

Thanks for looking!

That was a 1/1 bust there mate, that might never happen again! Here I was sitting thinking about putting boxes on hold and grabbing singles but this bust has changed my mind (maybe, probably)

That was a 1/1 bust there mate, that might never happen again! Here I was sitting thinking about putting boxes on hold and grabbing singles but this bust has changed my mind (maybe, probably)

Yes I agree mate, can't say I've ever had that much luck in a bust. It's a high risk game though! I should go straight to singles now and eliminate the chance to undo the good work lol