Thursday Night 9.5 box-a-thon

hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
451   0   0
Got these bad boys today, just about to get stuck into 'em! First time I've bought boxes from US, couldn't believe that they were ordered Sunday night and here already! Faster postage than most Aus ebay sellers! I'll post updates as they are opened, we'll ease into it by opening the 16 free packs of 12-13 Hoops!

11-12 Past & Present results:

Heaps of nice low end inserts but the 3 autos and 1 memorabilia they could have kept over at Panini and it wouldn't have bothered me lol. The redemption is Cory Joseph. Gotta say I love the old school design of these cards and the Fireworks inserts are pretty nice.

Need a bit of change of luck here so going to open the half box of UD Black... praying for a Jordan or Lebron

Again, loving the Past & Present design. Hit a Gustavo Ayon auto and feel like I should collect him I've landed that many. Started off well in the Kobe pack as 3 out of 5 I needed for my set.

Got to the second last pack and only had an Orlando Johnson and Gustavo Ayon autos (can anyone remind me who they are again) and then this came out:

I also can't count and still have 7 boxes left. Crusade 2013-14 up next!

Crusade results are in. It's going to look pretty ordinary compared to the above although happy with the numbered Penny, Love, Lebron, Bird, and the Worthy numbered to 25. As an added bonus the Worthy is jersey numbered 17+25=42 lol and is 100% an ebay 1/1:

Let's go the 2012-13 Momentum...

I don't know about you.....but I sure just 'peaked'......all over my computer, haha. What a great bust so far. if this keeps up man you should go buy some lotto tickets! GL