Thoughts on the Master Series Cards vs Collecting the Traditional Way?

Alex_H_86

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
7   0   0
What are your alls thoughts on the Master Series releases and doing the cheat thing and buying those instead of collecting the cards the Traditional Way of ripping packs and buying individual cards?

Let's get a discussion going.

Personally against Master Sets. Main reason is I have a number of Elite Black Diamond cards and
they are the lowest numbered cards in my collection at #/5. But there's that many again in the
Master Sets.
They are called Trading Cards for a reason.

Way to Brendan.

I have both. Mainly because there is all these 1/1. And you can’t get all of them. So it’s nice to have a complete set, even if it is not the real one. The master sets include the 1/1 redemptions - and sometimes that is the closest you can get!

I love the master sets, I love that they are all numbered the same. BUT. I love completing a set, one card at a time too. I just wish it wasn’t as expensive as it is now.

M.

I agree with that Noark - I am buying my teams Master Series, but also collecting other cards like Pink Diamonds and other extras that I like to have multiple copies of on the side. That way I'm not missing out on the collecting, but known still have my teams cards all taken care of.

I agree , but unfortunately the cost these days is almost out of reach for a lot of people . Imagine buying boxes to chase those 3 cards . Could spend 5k + and still not jag 3 of them . Are they still 1 per case ?