They're here!

drobfan8

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
181   0   0
These have been sitting at COMC for a while now so Maildays are few and far between, but large when they arrive. :)

I'm a big fan of the Immac Parallels and have been known to pick up a Boogie Cousins every now and then.

The Immac Shadowbox Auto of Horry is very cool.

20160313_144756.jpg

Gotta love the 90s.
But that Ben Gordon Gold Refractor is just a beauty of a card, especially for $5. I wonder what it sold for in 2005?
20160313_143211.jpg

Only got the Shaq in but just had to snap it with the other 2:)
20160313_145230.jpg

The classy look of Flawless, I had to grab a nice Tim Duncan and he doesn't have too many nice College cards.
20160313_142745.jpg

Man it's been a while since I added some Golds for my chase. Up to 25/42 now, but pretty stoked to have hit the BIN on the Bron. Such a great action shot.
20160313_142730.jpg

I had dreams of going after this set, but they are now scarce and the price is out of my range with the Ausd struggling. These are perfect in hand. Incredible design effort from Panini.
20160313_142812.jpg

This used to be my Auto chase and I never had a Magic, so snapped him here with the other one I have of Big Ben.
20160313_142840.jpg

That's it for now. I'm actually having thoughts of going away from the modern stuff and going back and grabbing some 90s and even 80s stuff, we'll see what happens.

Thanks for looking.

Benny :)

The 90s and early 00s was definitely the golden era of cards - time to get in that time machine!

So many nice cards!

Still the one card that speaks to me the most is the Rockstars refractor they look so awesome in hand and always make me stop that little bit longer everytime I go through the pc.

So many nice cards!

Still the one card that speaks to me the most is the Rockstars refractor they look so awesome in hand and always make me stop that little bit longer everytime I go through the pc.

Yeah they are sweet, I was gonna do the set, but got so much on already that it never got off the ground. Haha.

you have great taste man :thumbsup:, I love the selection over the years it's kind of a best of. My favorite is the Exquisite Magic Johnson but really enjoy seen all of them ;):hearts:

Great work on those Exquisite golds! The Lebron really does have some awesome action on it!

Oh man, that Kemp Rock Stars...I used to have that one and traded it off, could they have taken a worse photo? The look on his face...:confused:

Amazing additions! In my PC I have been steering toward a lot of 90's stuff over the new stuff, It does seem to be more rewarding. But the new big releases generally produce atleast 1 or 2 great subsets so its more of a week by week thing on which way I am heading!

Amazing additions! In my PC I have been steering toward a lot of 90's stuff over the new stuff, It does seem to be more rewarding. But the new big releases generally produce atleast 1 or 2 great subsets so its more of a week by week thing on which way I am heading!

I hear ya, there's some great designs out there recently.

I have a Penny Finest Refractor RC high on my wantlist :)

Back
Top Bottom