The Rolling I-can't-wait-til-it's-here mailday thread - POST YOUR INCOMING AWESOMENESS

GarnettFan4Life

OZCT Supporter
Feedback - 100%
1260   0   0
I've bought a few cards and they have to be sent in the US to @ShipMyCards then back to AUS and I love getting the PSA scans when I add them to the registry (what a great addition by the way) and sometimes can't wait to share what I've bought - post below if you want to share something!

Bit of eye candy there - Phoenix would have made a nice standlone set instead of being lumped in with Chronicles which kind of tarnishes its reputation a bit. ..but that particular gold loos VERY shiny. Contrastingly, that white sparkle seems to be very mcuh lacking in the sparkle department.....probably one that needs to be viewed in hand.

Just as an aside, aren;t we meant to wait until cards are in hand before posting? Just curious, no skin off my nose!

Phoenix this year is stand alone! It's huge too - there's like 30 different KG's that I've seen - colour burst, teal lazer - all this weird stuff - so they did listen to what people wanted when they liked it in Chronicles at least!

Will post a Sparkle photo when I have it!

Only selling when in hand - mail incoming is as soon as I pay for the damn thing haha!

Nah, mailday has to be when the card gets to your sticky little mitts.

Otherwise, what would I do when my years long wait to bring back cards from the US finally ends!