The NBA zero to hero and back again bust......

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Feedback - 100%
101   0   0
Funny story.......

I stopped off at the local newsagents to grab a couple of packs of NRL Traders to bust and saw they had Panini NBA packs there.

First time i had seen NBA packs there for ages but I decided to grab some anyway.

Opened the last pack and was sorting through the cards when i saw the top of a certain card.....I started to get a bit excited .......................

Then I took away the card covering the rest.......

Not quite the card I thought, but turns out the packs were Panini European packs......never heard of them before.

Either way, not a bad card to pull..... 1 in 4 packs.

You cant win them all!

Cheers
Matt

Still a nice looking RC anyway - I still think the facs sigs are still petty cool looking. Think Collectors Choice and Pro Sigs etc. all sexy cards - this is no exception!

I did a mirror image of what you did, went to the news agents to buy some Select AFL cards and saw they had same Panini NBA Cards and grabbed half a dozen packs as well. Pulled Dante Exum and Danny Green Hot Signatures cards. Looks like they are based on the Panini NBA Hoops Cards and feature inserts like Courtside, High Honors, End 2 End, Floor Generals and a bunch load more, but with slight design variations, the backs of the base cards are pretty well identical design to the Panini NBA Hoops Cards. This is the stuff I pulled from the packs I picked up. (I took a photo of the actual packet as well in case anyone spots them in their local news agents)

p.s. interestingly enough I did pull a Kyrie Irving Courtside card and checked it against the actual Panini NBA Hoops Versions of the same card from my PC, there is a 2013-14 Hoops and 2014-15 Hoops versions and the picture on the card from those packs is different to the American versions.

After doing some research I think they are marketed as NBA Adrenalyn in Europe and there is a trading card game as part of it.

2013-14 Panini NBA Hoops Courtside Kyrie #6

2014-15 Panini NBA Hoops Courtside Kyrie #17

2014-15 Panini NBA (Adrenalyn) Courtside #2

I pulled the Danny Green and the Kawhi MVP as well....very similar packs......also pulled the Tony Parker Top players like your Lamarcus.