The "I thought it was lost" mailday.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Feedback - 100%
101   0   0
I had this package arrive today from COMC. I spent about $20+ on shipping and it showed as leaving the US in the first few days of July.

I rang Australia Post on Monday and they said....sorry we don't have any evidence of it arriving in Australia. After a while i had resigned myself to the fact that the package may be lost.

Then it shows up today in my letterbox......thankfully!

Here are a few of the lower end cards.....the Anderson Gold is #10/10 and the Nash is from his shorts worn in the Christmas day game in 2012.

The next card is a beauty of a card, a nice refractor finish and to which i dedicate to @slobbythegreat #/50

And finally some guy who now calls Cleveland home.

Which matches up nicely with these guys......

Cheers
Matt

Matt I'm having deja vu! I had one shipped 3rd July, paid $25 shipping, hasn't showed up yet, rang AUSpost and they said no info in AUS yet...... this gives me hope though hope it shows tomorrow!

Mine was shipped 3rd of July as well..... hope it arrives for you tomorrow!

Usually a few days after it leaves the US I have it.....weird it took so long!

Damn - hope my order turns up hassle free! Nice Pip and Bron but even better to see the low numbered Ryanos continue to roll in.

Damn nice bunch of cards there Matt, that Bron addition looks amazing with the other HOFers, like those Signature Films as well...they are actually pretty nice card in hand! Well done all round!

Damn nice bunch of cards there Matt, that Bron addition looks amazing with the other HOFers, like those Signature Films as well...they are actually pretty nice card in hand! Well done all round!

I agree...the film cards look great.....something different and doesnt break the bank!

I agree...the film cards look great.....something different and doesnt break the bank!
Also just a quick question, what type of shipping did you get from COMC? I've got a few cards stored in there including a 1/1 and don't want to have the scare you've had haha

Also just a quick question, what type of shipping did you get from COMC? I've got a few cards stored in there including a 1/1 and don't want to have the scare you've had haha

I think mine was the second highest shipping you could get.....just took way longer for some reason....next shipping up is about $35?

Cheers
Matt

Love them all time greats!

I've shipped from COMC 8 times, 6 between 8-12 working days, 1 was just short of 4 weeks and the other submitted for dispatch today. I've also never selected higher than the third (middle) option... So hoping it was some crazy 4th July delay with the postal services!

Greats cards! Glad your package arrived safely

Side note...I've been out for a bit...but what the hell happened to Lebron's auto? It used to look good...

I rang Australia Post on Monday and they said....sorry we don't have any evidence of it arriving in Australia.

That's standard protocol for avoiding responsibility since they stop scanning items once they enter Australia.

Great mail day, gotta love clean on card autos!