The Fab Five Manimals... and some T-Mac!

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Feedback - 100%
231   0   0
Okay, so i know i said that this would be my last mailday for the year. HOWEVER, I've had something appear and if things go my way you may all get a chance to see one more round of #manimalmail (anyone else think I can get that trending? )

Okay, so I had two new T-macs arrive.

Not bad for $8 delivered on this one

And of course some immaculate I took advantage of with ebays 15% off celebrations. Card numbered minus jersey number... ebay 1/1? LOL

Next is the 24th piece to the Select In Flight Prizm set... MKG!

I now need only 1 more piece after a year of searching to complete the set... I'd love a heads up if anyone knows of the location! all cards are #/25!

Firstly, you all saw my logoman from last week...

Then i landed this one.... after literally months of negotiations we settled on a price and numbered only #8/10

Then, this one was offered to me... originally pulled by cherry once upon a time if i'm not mistaken! Funny how things come full circle

The chase to get this one was a pain. I highly suspected it was shilled on ebay (23 bid retractions at 100% activity with the one seller!?) and decided to back out regretfully. I finished second and let the card go with my gut telling me it would be back. And sure enough, 3 days later it was. To which I was prepared to big higher again to ensure it went to a good home, but finished second to another suspected shilling account. After it was listed again 5 days later I went heavy on the bidding early and managed to strike up a BIN deal with the seller to close the auction and ship to me direct. Ended up getting it less than both occasions, even if it was inflated still - a semi win!

Numbered #1/6 - rookie insignias!

And finally, last but certainly not least...

The very last true RC I needed.

From flawless.

If I don't get the chance to post another mailday this year, I hope you've enjoyed what I've been able to show. If you do you know its going to be good!

Thanks for tuning in

Last edited:
I bet you will have another mailday before the year ends

Those in-flight prizms look awesome together, hope you get the Rubio soon!

Strange seeing T-Mac in Knicks uniform. Nice chunk of patch and a full auto on the Chinese Red and of course, the Logoman takes the cake!

Manimal with a diamond! Nice work on the semi-win - gotta hate shilling but with a card that low numbered you may never see it again! Nice Orlando T-Mac auto - winning!

Another killer mailday man! Love the eBay 1/1 . Great looking patch/auto as well and congrats on the last true RC...how many is that? As always well done Josh!