The Answer!

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Feedback - 100%
35   0   0
Hey guys, some of you guys may have seen the issue I had with an ebay seller with the AI signed snapback, basically the seller sent me a totally different hat with an unknown signature and denied ever coming from him lol anyhow long story short he found the right product after 'digging' around lol took months to finally receive it.

Anyhow thought I'd share how I displayed the signed AI snapback together with my game used signed Iverson sneakers and figurines

Cheers for looking!

Last edited:
Nice display you've got going on there, glad to hear that feebay hat saga had a good ending too. Quick heads up - watch the lighting on your hat for fading though...

Thanks for the support! Really happy I finally got the right cap, it's a beauty!

Nice display you've got going on there, glad to hear that feebay hat saga had a good ending too. Quick heads up - watch the lighting on your hat for fading though...

Thanks mate! I only used the display light to take the photo, but yes I try avoid using the light unless I have mates over for beers and I want to show off the collection

Great looking display mate. Colours of the items work really well together.... signed jersey and you're done!