TAB1980’s MASSIVE Random Pack Break (Win Prizes)!

2019-20 Panini Hoops Premium Stock - I actually really like this set! Nice looking inserts, plenty of colour etc. No major hits here but i don't think i did too badly either.
Like I said in my break thread, if you decide you want to chase the set, I've got dupes here. 118 without going into triples.

Not sure if this is an unpopular comment - but this thread has really consolidated my thinking of preferring the older cards.

I love the action shots where I can see (and remember) that particular style e.g that unorthodox David Robinson left elbow bend or the Shaq dunking action etc.

Won’t be anywhere near as exciting as this thread - but definitely starting my own journey with some older packs.

Cheers.

I think you'll find it's not an unpopular comment at all.

If you love the action shots, there is one new set that you simply have to check out called Photogenic. I doubt you will be disappointed!

You were right - I do love those photogenic cards…

Now… just need to find some…

It has to be the most popular product for this year. Most releases this year have gone down in value after they first came out in terms of sealed boxes etc, whereas Photogenic is the opposite. It was released at around USD$200 and there's one on ebay now with 4 hours to go which is currently USD$560!

Yeah I did smile when the saw the price tag.

First thought - “of course I like the expensive one”.

I think I could almost justify the price if I knew I was gonna get one of my target players.

But we all know how that works…

Yeah I did smile when the saw the price tag.

First thought - “of course I like the expensive one”.

I think I could almost justify the price if I knew I was gonna get one of my target players.

But we all know how that works…

Just a few months too late unfortunately because it was the cheapest release this year aside from Hoops.