TAB1980’s MASSIVE Random Pack Break (Win Prizes)!

1998-99 Topps - Not much i can talk about here unfortunately (pretty uneventful pack). I actually like the change up here from Topps with the bronze borders as opposed to the regualar white border. Their Rookie card stamp is much better this year compared to last as well.

1998-99 Topps Stadium Club - Well, i hit a Dirk but it seems like it's not his official RC which appeared in series 1 as his Draft Pick card which i think are 1:6 packs.

Do we claim this as an RC or not? The Felipe Lopez is an RC though because he didn't have a draft pick card in series 1. These NBA transaction cards still look pretty cool.

1998-99 Topps Finest - The Topps Finest design has changed significantly over the years. I think this design is ok but what the hell is going on with those images on the bottom corner of the card? We have a basketball, basketball ring, i saw basketball shoes... makes no sense? I think the Rookie logo on these isn't great. I almost completely missed it.

Once again, no evidence of greening on these

1998-99 Topps Chrome - Pretty basic looking design for these. They were pretty bricked too but no paper loss. Never knew Muggsy played for the Warriors. Though we pretty much dumped our whole team over the last couple of years so someone had to be playing for us!