Small Aussie Player Mail Day

McDyessFan

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
1   0   0
Finally getting more involved with this forum, have a huge collection so looking to share more.....
Recently had a SMC shipment come in a couple of weeks ago with over 1300 cards

Had these 2 cards come in the post today.... pretty excited for one of them

Cameron Bairstow 15-16 Hoops Red Hot Signatures /25...... & Jock Landale 21-22 Spectra.... yes it is.... a Nebula

Finally got the 3 Luke Travers together when the Black Gold turned up last week

Last edited:
Nice Landale! Playing good there when he got they time hey! Might be taking some time when they move Ayton next season
Thanks, yeah he got some good minutes during the playoffs.In one of the Playoff games I watched, one of the commentators made some type of reference/comparison to Tim Duncan for the way he was getting in there... Fox Sports have also done a write up on how well he played.

Please please please buy more Landales so we can say "Nice Jocks!"

I have plenty of "Awesome Jocks" This was part of my SMC Mail Day so it fits this thread... Probably the best one on hand for the moment till I get some others in.

Last edited:
Landale very under-rated - nice pics and cards. If you need anyone inparticular let me know as I have a mini Aussie PC up for grabs...

Nice Landale's! That Nebula would be my favourite. I have only ever had one in hand and it was amazing.

These would look pretty good in your Trophy Room on MERQARY . Let me know if this is something you'd be keen on setting up.