Signed Parra Ardmona Set

parrathruandthru

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
66   0   0
Had this complete for a while but one was signed on the back. I was able to pick it up as a single and sent it off to the player in the UK who was happy to resign it.
Thanks to all the players for helping me complete the set. Much appreciated.
Seven THM all the others in person
Thanks for looking.

This is the 1st and possibly the last time I have seen this set signed. I am guessing offers over $1000 for this set should be in order. Very lucky to have that Geoff, well done

This is the 1st and possibly the last time I have seen this set signed. I am guessing offers over $1000 for this set should be in order. Very lucky to have that Geoff, well done

Thanks Mate

To be honest it wasn't that hard to put together but being close to Parramatta makes it easier to see the players at games. And being self employed means if I hear of a luncheon at the club involving anybody I can usually work my day around it. Steve McKenzie told me what the Woy Woy boys were up to and Google helps. Robert Cowie was the one I needed luck with as he is one of 2 players living in the UK now. Under my current circumstances they are worth nothing as I will never sell them. As for being part of the collection .............Ray Priceless

The thought never crossed my mind that you would sell. Something is always easy when it is completed. It could and a majority of the time it is a battle when you set out to get a full set [of any set] signed. Especially when you approach the final cards that need to get done. I take my hat off to you for that effort. Being of that era can get time consuming for anyone.

Last edited:

Well done mate, very nice indeed