Signed cowboys/ Thurston cards

Angry

OZCT Supporter
Feedback - 97.7%
84   2   0
Here are my latest cowboys signed cards, @Noark-99 there is almost a full set of premiership cards for u just missed Scott, Bolton for your set, I now have 63 different signed Thurston cards for my pc, he was very impressed to see what I already had and added a heap more to my collection what a champion bloke! As for Matt Scott good luck getting him to sign any cards at all ? He will signed anything else but refused to sign cards full stop

Last edited:
Sweet! Might have just overtaken my thurston IP collection I think!

Scott has been like that for the last year. Thurston will always sign anything! But even though I live in tsv, our chances are smaller and smaller every year at getting them done!

My WCC sets arrived just a lil too late! Lol!

Doesn't look you have any, but I'm always interested in cowboys doubles you might have!

I'm going thru a lot of my cards the next couple of days ! I have so many cards everywhere that I have just pushed aside ? I forget I have a lot of them most of the time? I will send u a pic of all my spare Thurston and cowboys doubles u can have what u need mate

Hey mate send me a picture of all the thurston cards U have signed and I will send u some of my spares if u need any ??? Or will it be easier for me to send u one of the spares I have, let me no mate then I will get the Cowboys premiership cards in the mail for u!