Shump banging the Drumm for Immaculate Redemption

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Feedback - 100%
116   0   0
Hey gang,
Nice little cube of goodness from MMB today..albeit missing a Drummond /10 auto which is currently MIA within MMB or perhaps sent out to someone else..I guess I'll find out soon.
Anyway, too many nice little bits here to dwell on that right now.
DSC02870.JPG

DSC02871.JPG

So I have accumulated a few Drummonds.. started as a fun game of what cool cards can I get of him at bargain prices.... Well, if you look hard enough in some random places it seems you can get many!! Of course, others you pay more for. But overall most of what's here could be in the Bargain Find thread. I have been in 4 BIG Immac breaks and yielded all the Immacs barring 1 of the redemptions and the Triple that you see below.... Let's see if they all get fulfilled!!
Plus an assortment of low numbered, rookie and auto'd goodness.
DSC02872.JPG

The mandatory Shumps some randomly #'d cards in here...The TC Green /3???
DSC02873.JPG

Some other random pick ups from breaks etc that I got excited and picked player/team spots from purely out of boredom. Obviously Mr Stackhouse worked out pretty well for me!
DSC02874.JPG

And before you say it @skip20 .... No, no JE's this time around unfortunately. I am trying but nobody has anything for me.

That's it, Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Nice haul mate - I have the Gerald Wallace TC Green #d /2! Love the Stack and Mightymouse dual auto, real throwback card! Guess you;'re running out of Shumps to collect too???? Hah hah

As for the JE - he's now probably watching your maildays himself after he re-tweeted you! Soooooo, better not disappoint the man! ;)

Nice haul mate - I have the Gerald Wallace TC Green #d /2! Love the Stack and Mightymouse dual auto, real throwback card! Guess you;'re running out of Shumps to collect too???? Hah hah

As for the JE - he's now probably watching your maildays himself after he re-tweeted you! Soooooo, better not disappoint the man! ;)
Skip - I bought a new Ennis card today!! Haha I am so pleased to see something I need that I overpaid and had to let you know LOL. 16/17 Hoops Great SIGnificance! Glad he's in a new product. 2 cards and 2 variants. So, that means 3 to go haha. Pels Uni... Grizz Logo..Sticker Auto, yet it feels like a logoman as I haven't got something new in so damn long
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Skip - I bought a new Ennis card today!! Haha I am so pleased to see something I need that I overpaid and had to let you know LOL. 16/17 Hoops Great SIGnificance! Glad he's in a new product. 2 cards and 2 variants. So, that means 3 to go haha. Pels Uni... Grizz Logo..Sticker Auto, yet it feels like a logoman as I haven't got something new in so damn long
s-l1600.jpg

Well I'm glad you like it because apart from the Milwaukee Bucks owner there aren't too many fans of the good ol' green and purple colour combination! Significance used to be such decent product too! Oh well, at least you have something more to chase down which should take you all of about a week and a half...... ;-)

Back
Top Bottom