Revolution sets progress

Holly cow, I had to put my sunnies on for this one

You certainly picked a very strikingly good set to go after. I always really admire set chasers and what they do to complete a set, and then to see what the whole thing looks like together, is really so nice.
I really hope you get that final piece in

Awesome array, they look great together

Cheers guys, appreciate it

I;ve never understood the appeal of revolution - but putting those sets together is very impressive!

I;ve never understood the appeal of revolution - but putting those sets together is very impressive!
The appeal in revolution to me is that it is affordable, really really nice looking cards, the hits (Galactics and autos) tend to hold a bit of value (15-16 held value better than 16-17), and there are no worthless plain jersey memorabilia pieces. I'll add a few more photos to try and talk you around :

I do like the fact that autos are pretty hard to come by and all seem to be on card. The variants remind me a bit of the Holographics cards back in the day or Skybox - but a bit too much going on in the background for my liking. I can see how some of the rarer inserts might hold their value and if they're a lower end product it's probably a fun break. Whatever floats your boat mate!

Fair enough, each to their own