Red White and Blue

Ersk

Auto collector
OZCT Supporter
Feedback - 100%
174   0   0
Hi Everyone

Haven't posted in a while and I think I have posted maybe a few of these up in the past. But I thought I would just show off a little of my progress.

Missed a few recently cos wasn't on the ball so a bit miffed!

Anyway I hope you all like these. Thanks for checking them out!

Ersk

YOO-ESS-AY! YOO-ESS-AY! YOO-ESS-AY! Dominant cards there Ersk, does that span all Team USAs? Really love that Triple auto - my favourite original Dream Teamers along with Bird!

My good sir, it would appear that the Wilkins got sent to the wrong address.
If you could forward that straight onto me, I would be most grateful.

Was looking at each card and thinking Wow for each one until then final card and that was a WOW WOW WOW.

Jesus, the Ersk man exists still!

Dude, still killlllliinnggg it man. What a great set to go after, cant recall another USA series like it.

That's one hell of a triple too man

Just beautiful cards Ersk. Have never figured out why KG isn't included in USA releases, won a gold in Sydney.

Many thanks dudes for looking!!!!!

There is no finders fee, but if you find anything at all that may be of interest to me, Eminence USA Auto Patches of the Flawless Triple autos, then by all means let me know of pass my details onto whomever may have something they may be keen to off load to me, just too help better then collection FOR THE SAKE OF THE COLLECTING COMMUNITY!!!!

You know this is all for you not for me!!!

Sick selection mate.

Thanks mate. Selection was all the doing of Panini The only selection from my part is my ability to pick any of them up........and NOT FORGETTING TO BID!!!!! Again this morning missed a big card in for my collection cos I FORGOT TO BID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow those are very impressive

Thanks Always keen to impress!

Stunning cards mate.........sensational!

Thanks Matt. Always good to please the Gods of the Boards!

YOO-ESS-AY! YOO-ESS-AY! YOO-ESS-AY! Dominant cards there Ersk, does that span all Team USAs? Really love that Triple auto - my favourite original Dream Teamers along with Bird!

The player I think span many of the teams up until last year. Love to pick up the different Triples from the set but they are so expensive and with the Curry one, it is just way to pricey, the way the ones who hold it want to sell it for. But what else would you expect for a product that costs $3-4k for a case!

Just a little thought that went through my mind when I was going for the set......

At first was going to go for the Dream Team guys only, but looking at the rarity factor and the fact that they would not have so many patches and jerseys, this was one for the PC.

The problem these days with GU'ed and patch, each player gets 1 or 2 jerseys per game, Then there are pre-season games, etc. That is a !@#$ load of jerseys and patches. And so picking one up as a whole jersey for the collection is nice, but on a card, realistically it is not really that valuable. But that is how the NBA is going to be able to make the money to pay these guys $20-30M /year to play.

At least the older guys, esp the older USA teams, up until the mid 2000's, they did not go through so many jerseys and Pre-season games. So less jerseys around, rarer and more worthwhile, but even the USA teams now with 5-10 pre-comp games, and then another 10 games, and 2 jerseys/game (and they make sure each player gets court time each game), that is 40 jerseys alone. Players may keep a couple them selves and give a few away, that is still maybe 30 jerseys...... haw many patches and GU cards can you get out of that??????!!!!!!

My good sir, it would appear that the Wilkins got sent to the wrong address.
If you could forward that straight onto me, I would be most grateful.

Sorry mate, all mail from the US is automatically redirected to me, before I decide if it is allowed into the country for general circulation or not. It it doesn't pass the test, then it will be locked away in my vault....... I am not too fond of destroying merchandise not suitable for the Australian public so I just vault it away in my own PC Stash!

Was looking at each card and thinking Wow for each one until then final card and that was a WOW WOW WOW.

Triple Triple Triple

At first I though I would just for for the eminence, but then saw the Flawess Triples and thought should at least get one of these...... maybe more if I had more $$$$$$$

Kids really suck the money out of you!!!!!!

If it ain't the kids, ain't the missus, ain't the booze, ain't the car, ain't the slots (NOT SLUTS!!!!!)...........then it is going to be something else. Got the first two.........at least don't have issues with the others, but the cards is something that would love to have a bigger split of the income! Pity it can't talk to argue its own merit........all that is going for it is the old adage.... 'a picture says a thousand words'!

Jesus, the Ersk man exists still!

Dude, still killlllliinnggg it man. What a great set to go after, cant recall another USA series like it.

That's one hell of a triple too man

You were a big card shark back a few years ago!!!!!

Exquisite is gone, but still always looking for something to get........again with my previous post, lots of other things now taking the sting out of my cards!!!!

Just beautiful cards Ersk. Have never figured out why KG isn't included in USA releases, won a gold in Sydney.

Would really love to see a KG one in these series! Main issue is KG does not sign for Panini! So all that would be going for him is if he has a Pacth only car without an auto.

....and on top of that there was the whole fake GU / patch scandal, the controversial photo shoot jersey offerings as well as the rise and rise of manufactured patches. It makes me just want to go for autos or legit certified game used memorabilia. I'm with you though, the older game used stuff should come at a premium, especially when you're talking about the original Dream Team!