Recent Non Sport mail - and a Mission Accomplished !!

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
44   0   0
Some adds from the past few weeks. Firstly some new ones for the Kick Ass Ladies collection -

Hill-Natasha.jpg

Hadn't added much sketchwise lately, but picked up a few Lady Sif's when Dangerous Divas 2 came out -

Sifs.jpg

A couple of auto's.

Have always been a huge Dana Delany fan, ever since the Vietnam drama China Beach back in the late 80's early 90's ( great show, see it if you can). She was also one of the very first stars to interact online with her fans, long before "Social Media" was invented. Tried to pull one of these auto's, then they became scarce, but finally managed to pick one up.

DD.jpg

And I couldn't resist a Virginia Madsen ( Electric Dreams, Dune, Hot Spot, Magic of Belle Isle) for a paltry $10 or so..

VM.jpg

And lastly, with the second set coming, I made the effort to finish of the Auto set from the first Hobbit movie ! Mission Accomplished this week! Bring on the Desolation of Smaug set!

Hobbitses (Large).jpg

Couple more for the lovely ladies collection. Don't know why, but I find printing plates cool, as long as they're of good photos...might be the whole 1/1 thing I suppose...

Black Widow Plates (Large).jpg

Back
Top Bottom