Queenslander.... 16-14, Series Win*

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
How about that for all that watched, it was played in Melbourne in front of like 53, 000 people and the atmosphere was amazing. That was one of the finest half of leauge ive seen in my Origen era. Darren Lockyer is a legend, that chase and pickup was a class above, what a legend :smt109
Finally, OUR FIRST SERIES WIN in 4 years, ite been a long time coming :D
Thurstons and Tate were amazing aswell.
was a great game to watch, you beauty :)

Absolutely amazing!! what an awesome performance from the Maroons :D to come back from the position they were in just speaks loudly about what origin is all about!! :D :D

here's a story...i was watching the game at a friends house and was shattered when that Tonie Carrol try just after half time was disallowed and then when the 3rd umpire was looking at the grothe try after Hodgson had clearly knocked it on, i said "if they award this....i'm walking home!!"
T.R.Y - TRY some i get on my foot falcon and start walking!!:shock: dead set!! was that gutted by what had happened i started walking home!! someone from the party picked me up and dropped me home, so i jumed the fence to anothr good mates place to watch the remainder of the game....and the Queensland spirit lives on and we go on to win the game!!

absoluely amazing!! i feel like a dick for leaving the party, but i got the person that dropped me off to pick me back up and take me back to the party for the celebration!!!

just awesome to be a QUEENSLANDER!!!

GO THE MAROONS!! ;) ;)

P.S. Lockyer is a god!! and Thurston and Tate aren't far behind him :lol:

P.P.S. Absolutely shocking display from the 3rd umpire....he should be ashamed of himself!!

54,833 ppl actually, including me. Quite a good spectacle. As was the 15 young schoolgirls sitting in the row I was in. Gotta love the Rugby. :)

P.P.S. Absolutely shocking display from the 3rd umpire....he should be ashamed of himself!!

Dead set! Some of the worst video referee decisions I've seen.

I think justice was done in the end.

It's about bloody time the maroons won something :p

I'm glad though cause I'll go and pick up my $75 winnings for them winning the series :cool:

Yea that was a massive win, you guys deserved it the most and played very well. It was a sloppy series by the Blues. I still don't know why last night was played in Melbourne..

Back
Top Bottom