PSA Pippen Pop 1's to Pop 0's

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
23   0   0
Received my first SMC mail. Service is great, packed well. A bit expensive for the stuff im buying but other than that its a great service.

Grabbed the "alternate" auto of this. Had it before but moved it. Good to have one back

Knocked this one over, paid way too much but so be it. These are great looking cards. Understated but well designed.

Finally landed this O Pee Chee. When you cross the 2000 card mark of your player, the obscure stuff tends to be the more satisfying. This has eluded me for a while. Had to but a bulk lot and got charged the bulk lot prices at SMC to finally get this one.

Paid way too much for this Pop 1 which i quickly turned into a Pop 0

Same as this one as well. Paid waaaaaaaaay too much for this. Says Pop 4 but it isnt named correctly so i'm assuming it will be another Pop 1 to Pop 0.

And with that gives me every Pippen 1st day issue

Glad to see you cracking these bad boys again. I agree with you, I really love that MVP set. I remember busting a box a number of years back and think my /25 was Elden Campbell or someone equally uninteresting but it was a really nicely designed card.

Who ARE you these days..? Panini. Sticker. And actually interested..?
Also I don't think the labelling of that First Day Issue was the only thing wrong, that card looked pretty average condition already!
i've got the /25 version so now my ocd needs that one.

i could care less about condition as you can see.