Pottering away quietly mailday. (Part1+Part2)

Dozer83

OzCardTrader
Feedback - 100%
13   0   0
So, between everything that being an adult consists of, I have periodically been set chasing.
With most of the set in hand, and my comc account emptied and in transit with the rest, I thought I would put up a part1.
Part 2 will consist of the remainder of this set, plus all my Muggsy cards.

I started to chase this particular set after pulling 2 inserts from 1 box, with 1 of those inserts being the Jordan I thought that was a great start point.

So, Its not a stupidly low numbered set. But these are my PREMIUM RUBIES. #/150

Now I just need 34ish more 1-Touches. But I really think its a nice looking set.

This is a quick peek at the setup of the Muggsy PC.

Today I had arrive the remaining 18 Premium Rubies.
So thats all 60 in hand. So now its time to get onto making a display.

Also had some more PC inserts and Autos.
Some of the Autos are my new chase, and basically (until I hit a 1/1) my centre pieces.
I was actually in a bidding war for the 1/1 Shadowbox but was unfortunately pipped over the line.

Last edited:
It's definitely an under-rated set, I love the way the number the cards on the reverse - classy!

Solid work on the rubies set, good luck hunting the rest.

Nice work mate, they look wicked all together. I have a Stacey Augmon if you need it.........

Cheers Guys, but I do actually have all 60, just awaiting the last 18 to be delivered.

When all are here I want to set them out 10x6 in a frame and make a wall display.
I also just checked the comc invoice and forgot some of the Muggsy cards I'd purchased and its a beaut package.

Whilst I am re-arranging my PC case I thought I would get a clean 60 card pic of the Rubies.

I have also gained 2 more Muggsy shadowbox, so now on 10. (Just need more 1-touches before I display)