Plugging Ozcards On Other Sites

i was invited here from another forum when asking about Chris Anstey cards ...am i one of the 'trouble makers' you are talking about ?? LOL

hill33 said:
Ill clarify - no posting the link on Beckett. If there are some good members on Beckett, invite them over.

With Ebay, feel free to proote the site in your listings. We want more Aussie collectors. Notice I said collectors. If they are checking out your card auctions, then obviously they are interested in cards. I was talking more about kickz and other NBA sites where we get the undesirables.

Dont worry about my threats. Please continue to enjoy this place, and invite people who fit in with the honest trader who enjoy collecting! Its not all about the number of members we have. I think it's far important to have quality.

I'm Happy with that :)

mattyj said:
i was invited here from another forum when asking about Chris Anstey cards ...am i one of the 'trouble makers' you are talking about ?? LOL

Yes Matthew....please leave ;) :lol:

chadjaja® said:
And I still keep getting emails from Anthonypoweranthony about coming back.

And most emails have a spell check built in and I still can't understand them ;-)

I can't help smiling about this one... :D

Anyway, I agree that we try to keep this forum as friendly as possible. We can surely benifit from recommending this board room to people but limit it to people that we know and dealt with only...

Hey Guys! Totally agree... I have done some deals with kiwis lately and I am trying to get them to join. A couple said they would check ozcards out. Fingers crossed.

cliffy21 said:
Hey Guys! Totally agree... I have done some deals with kiwis lately and I am trying to get them to join. A couple said they would check ozcards out. Fingers crossed.

I think we had our first Kiwi join the other day???

Hey Graham,

Is it ok to post links from our own PC websites?

Or would you prefer we take them down as well?

That is cool Lippo. Its mainly the avg beckett crowd that we don't here. The more OZ collectors the better and thats what a link in your site is going to bring in I would think.

Back
Top Bottom