PC additions from the past few months **Scan Heavy**

I love that you have a mix of older stuff plus new panini stuff. Great work with all those 1/1's as well. That spectra is sick!

Love the old looking UD stuff in Premier and Exquisite - sweet inscription too, not many of those bad boys floating about!

bloody nice cards man ! congrats

Thanks man

Great Kidds!

Thank you
Love the old looking UD stuff in Premier and Exquisite - sweet inscription too, not many of those bad boys floating about!

I have 7 out of 10 in that inscriptions set. And they say Panini overproduces cards

Nice haul man. I really like that Limited card.
Would look nice even without the auto.
Great stuff

Appreciate the kind words man!

Sweet cards! Love the Ultimate signature, is that 05-06?

That is correct

Stunning mailday mate, love to see the Juans and I am always a sucker for a hand numbered card, no Kidding

Thanks man! A few have popped up on eBay this year. I wish I could have won them all haha

I love that you have a mix of older stuff plus new panini stuff. Great work with all those 1/1's as well. That spectra is sick!

I really like the Spectra as well. I have the 14-15 1/1 too

I do wish the patch was nicer.

And you have been quiet, try collecting Dante, hardly any new stuff being released.

Hopefully that will change with Goneward having left.

And you have been quiet, try collecting Dante, hardly any new stuff being released.

Hopefully that will change with Goneward having left.

Hopefully!

I noticed some of his nicer Rookie Year stuff have been selling for pretty high prices.